Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
- Healthy mineral balance; supports the health of the whole urinary system, with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
- High quality chicken protein for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Rice, Soybean Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Natural Flavor, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Tryptophan, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|4 (1,8)||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||3 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2|
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/3|
|10 (4,5)||1 2/3|
|16 (7,3)||2 1/3|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
159 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can, 84 kcal / 2.9 oz (82g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.3|
|Vitamin C||154 ppm|
|Vitamin E||863 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.45|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.76|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
We Also Recommend
MidWest 54" Solutions Series Extra Large Dog Crate