Kent Lamb Milk Replacer
Lamb Milk Replacer
Kent Lamb Milk Replacer is a high-quality, fully-formulated complete first feed for lambs and goat kids. This product has been carefully formulated to provide all of the essential nutrients in the proper proportions to support the survival and growth rates of lambs or goat kids from the second day of life through weaning.
- High fat – contains 30% fat which is similar to ewe’s milk and is a must in the diet of baby lambs.
- BoVantage® Technology – for healthy performance and immune system support.
- Blend of bacteria – a unique blend of five species of genetically-aligned bacteria which help maintain an ideal intestinal environment and promote better feed utilization.
- Coconut oil – one of the easiest fats to digest.
- Low lactose levels – reduces the incidence of bloating.
|AGE OF LAMB (DAYS)||NUMBER OF FEEDINGS/DAY||RECONSTITUTED PRODUCT/FEEDING||TOTAL PRODUCT FED/DAY|
|2-10||4||8 oz||32 oz|
|11-18||3||12 oz||36 oz|
|19-42||2||16 oz||32 oz|
Goat Kid: Mix at a rate of 1½ pounds of milk replacer powder per gallon of water [3 oz (by weight) of milk replacer powder per 1 pint of water]. Use enclosed cup.* Mix milk replacer powder in ½ quantity of water at 120° F and then dilute to volume and feed at 98° F. For the first few days, feed a limited quantity (maximum of 1 pint) per feeding up to 3 to 4 times per day.
- Feed colostrum for the first 24 hours of life, starting within 2 hours of birth.
- Provide fresh, clean water free choice at all times.
- The temperature of reconstituted milk replacer fed should be 90°- 100°F.
- Your lamb and/or kid is an individual; therefore, the quantity and the concentration of solids fed may be varied to maintain proper body condition and stool consistency. Consult with your veterinarian if you have questions.
|Crude Protein, min||24.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||30.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||0.1%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.5%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.65%|
|Selenium, min||0.3 ppm|
|Lactose (dry basis), max||25.0%|
|Vitamin C, min||20.0 mg/lb|
|Vitamin A, min||30,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||150 IU/lb|
|Total Lactic Acid Producing Bacteria||1.10 BCFU/lb|