Kent Stardom DCTC Starter
Note- CTC requires a V.F.D
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive Kent Flav-R-Ized® process and 1/8″ mini pellet – improves the palatability and intake so pigs consume feed readily at an early age and throughout the feeding period.
- Sweet Krums – a grain-byproduct used as an exclusive palatability enhancer in the dry micro-blend for early acceptance to help maximize intake, aid in gut stabilization, and generate consistent stools.
- VevoVitall® – a natural food grade organic acid that may help stabilize the gut and prevent mold and toxin growth to help keep feed fresher longer.
- Egg proteins – for a more complex amino acid profile.
- 7% fat – for added energy and performance.
- Fixed component formulas – ensure quality ingredients and consistent nutrition.
- Multiple protein and carbohydrate sources – including high quality grains, milk products, fish meal, feeding oatmeal, and plasma are utilized resulting in excellent feed conversion and maximum performance.
- Yeast – sources block the colonization of pathogens, allowing micro-flora balance in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Complexed trace minerals – for improved bio-availability essential for carbohydrate, lipid, and protein metabolism.
- Added vitamins – for improved nutrient utilization and immune system support.
- ShowBloom – for superior skin and hair quality, intake and feed utilization, muscle development and tone.
- Biotin – for added skin, hair, and hoof health as well is involved in energy and amino acid metabolism.
- NutriVantage® – can help aid nutrient availability and digestion and help provide immune system support.
- Micro-Aid® – an aid in the control of manure and/or ammonia odor.
- Medication options – check with your local plant for available medication options.
Feed NexGen Starter SK initially. Follow with Stardom until pigs weigh at least 40 pounds.
Guaranteed Analysis and Ingredients
|Crude Protein, min||21.0%|
|Crude Fat, min||7.0%|
|Crude Fiber, max||4.5%|
|Calcium (Ca), min||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), max||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), min||0.7%|
|Salt (NaCl), min||0.3%|
|Salt (NaCl), max||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se), min||0.4 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn), min||3,100 ppm|
|Vitamin A, min||4,750 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3, min||700 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, min||30 IU/lb|
|Menadione, min||2 mg/lb|
|Riboflavin, min||5 mg/lb|
|Niacin, min||31 mg/lb|
|d-Pantothenic Acid, min||25 mg/lb|
|Vitamin B12, min||0.017 mg/lb|
|Biotin, min||0.15 mg/lb|
Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Whey, Feeding Oat Meal, Fish Meal, Animal Fat, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Sugar Foods By-Product, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Brewers Yeast, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Saccharin Sodium, Hydrolyzed Yeast, L-Carnitine, Ethoxyquin & BHT (preservatives), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Methionine Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Egg Product, Benzoic Acid, L-Lysine, Reed-Sedge Peat, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Salt, Animal Plasma, Propionic, Acetic, & Sorbic Acid (preservatives), Chromium Propionate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan.