Mazuri Emu Maintenance 50 lb
Mazuri® Emu Maintenance Diet is a complete emu food suitable for emus during the nonbreeding season as well as for yearlings selected as future breeders or replacement breeders. This pelleted Mazuri® emu diet is a high-fiber, balanced-protein emu feed that offers complete nutrition and helps address obesity.
- High fiber and low moderate energy diet - Helps address obesity.
- Balanced protein diet - Helps to minimize amino acid imbalances and maximize protein use.
- Contains vitamins known to be required by birds - No supplementation necessary.
- Natural preserved with mixed tocopherols - No ethoxyquin in formulation.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
- Feed free choice to emu selected for breeding.
- From 6-8 months of age (70-90 lbs body weight) until 2 weeks prior to the start of breeding season.
- Two weeks prior to breeding season, transition birds to Mazuri® Ratite Breeder Diet.
- Transition animals back to Mazuri® Emu Maintenance Diet towards the end of the breeding season to accommodate for the large increase in feed consumption that occurs at this time.
- Always transition to new diets slowly, over a 7-10 day period.
- Supplement high producing birds with calcium (using oyster shell) based on the level of egg production during the breeding season.
Ingredients: Ground corn, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, dicalcium phosphate, fish meal (menhaden), cane molasses, calcium carbonate, ground soy hulls, salt, calcium lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), dl-methionine, choline chloride, chelated minerals, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative; citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract), manganous oxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source of vitamin E), zinc oxide, copper sulfate, niacin, ferrous carbonate, riboflavin, zinc sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, biotin, sodium selenite, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).