Mazuri Petting Zoo Diet 40 lb
Mazuri® Petting Zoo Diet is a durable, palatable petting zoo food that can be dispensed easily and fed to animals by zoo visitors. Not intended as a main diet, this low-energy, low-copper, high-fiber food helps a wide range of petting zoo animals maintain proper weight while being suitable for copper-sensitive animals such as sheep and llamas.
- Extruded form - Increase durability through feeding dispensers.
- Low energy/High fiber - To help maintain proper weight.
- Low copper level - To help avoid problems with copper sensitive animals like sheep and llamas.
- Palatable diet - Animals respond to feeding, which meet visitor's desire.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more tha
- Provide in small quantities to petting zoo animals.
- Total intake should not exceed 4% of body weight per day. If intake is below 1% of body weight, additional feed may need to be provided. Additional feed may be Mazuri® products, forage and/or browse that are appropriate for the species.
- Always provide supply of forage and fresh water.
Ingredients: Wheat middlings, ground corn, ground soybean hulls, ground oats, dehydrated alfalfa meal, cane molasses, calcium carbonate, salt, ammonium chloride, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), choline chloride, biotin, dicalcium phosphate, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), rosemary extract, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, citric acid, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, potassium iodide, manganous oxide, cobalt carbonate, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc oxide.