Mazuri Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay 5 lb
Make your rabbits dance with delight at mealtime, with these flavorful Mazuri® Rabbit Food pellets. Mazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit food was developed to support optimal nutrition and chewing activity in rabbits. With the right nutrition, including high fiber Timothy hay, this feed works for rabbits in any stage of life.
- Nutritionally complete - Not necessary to supplement with vitamins or minerals.
- Contains a high level of fiber to maintain good digestive tract health.
- Contains probiotics - Lactobacillus and Enterococcus sp. to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Contains natural vitamin E.
- Contains flaxseed – Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains yucca shidigera - To address ammonia odors in animal facilities.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Vitamin A not less than
Vitamin E not less than
- Provide Mazuri® Timothy Based Rabbit Diet free-choice. Ensure that food is replaced frequently and provided in appropriate feeders.
- If desired, additional food items should be offered at 10% of the diet or less (as is basis). The choice of supplementation will vary with life stage and animal preference. Mature or elderly rabbits may benefit from food items with lower calcium or high oxalate levels to reduce calcium absorption (e.g., celery, broccoli, spinach). Growing animals, gestating and lactating may benefit from food items with higher calcium and protein (e.g., alfalfa hay). Fruit supplementation should be minimal to avoid excess dietary sugar.
- See product sheet for dietary composition when feeding different levels and types of hay.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water at all times.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ingredients: Ground Timothy hay, ground soybean hulls, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, ground oat hulls, cane molasses, dried beet pulp, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, calcium lignin sulfonate (pelleting agent), flaxseed, calcium carbonate, dl-methionine, brewers dried yeast, dried yucca shidigera extract, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (source vitamin E), l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, niacin, magnesium oxide, vitamin B12 supplement, dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, yeast culture, manganous oxide, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, dried Trichoderma viride fermentation extract, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, calcium iodate, yeast extract, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.