Purina Accuration Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block 200 lb
Purina® Accuration® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block is a premium, weather-resistant, protein block with fat, vitamins and minerals added to balance nutrient deficiencies in fair quality forages. Designed specifically for sheep and goats, Purina® Accuration® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block provides convenience and peace of mind for your entire herd.
Purina’s proprietary Accuration® technology helps support year-round sustained nutrition and our unique formula provides a high level of fat, while at the same time does not contain any added copper.
Add to this the trusted Purina® brand, and you’ve got a product ready to help you achieve your objectives.
Features & Benefits
Designed for self-feeding utilizing Intake Modifying Technology® that results in controlled consumption of multiple meals of supplements per day to help ensure proper intake
High protein formula
Supports proper protein intake when forage quality is sub-optimal
High fat content
Helps support body condition and reproduction
Designed to be fed free-choice along with forage
No added copper
Formulated to meets the proper vitamin and mineral requirements of sheep
Helps to maintain consistent body condition
Weather-resistant product form
200 lb. size
Provides greater convenience for your operation
- Consumption of ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block should be approximately 0.5 to 1.0 pound per head per day for sheep and goats depending on quality and quantity of forage.
- Provide one 200-pound block for each 25 to 40 head of sheep/goats.
- Several weeks prior to, and during feeding of ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block, provide a good quality mineral supplement that contains phosphorus.
- Adequate forage should be provided at all times.
- Prior to introducing the blocks, animals should be accustomed to high-forage diets.
- Do not offer ACCURATION® Sheep & Goat Hi-Fat Block in fields where crops are grown that are known to contain high levels of urease enzyme such as soybeans or in conjunction with other NPN containing feeds.
- Feed blocks near the area where animals loaf and/or a water source.
- In large pastures, blocks should be available in more than one location.
- If animals run out of blocks, observe them closely for three days to prevent overconsumption after refeeding.
- Provide an unlimited supply of clean fresh water.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.