Furminator Dual Grooming Brush
- Metal bristle side removes loose topcoat hair, tangles and debris while massaging the pet’s skin
- Boar's hair bristle side smooths and shines the coat
- Convenient daily solution for topcoat care on pets
- Suitable for all dogs and cats
Daily combing keeps the coat clean of debris, free of tangles, and looking nice by removing loose surface and topcoat hair. Daily brushing keeps the pet’s coat healthy, shiny and smooth by distributing oils across the skin and coat. Dematting will sometimes be a part of the daily brushing routine when mats occur in the pet’s hair. This entire process only takes a few minutes when done regularly.
Please read all instructions and FAQs carefully before beginning your grooming. Use the FURminator® Dual Grooming Brush only as directed.
Directions for Use
1. To brush your pet, find a calm time and location to sit down with your pet for grooming. Gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth. Start from your pet’s head and work your way back, using extra care near stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, as this may cause irritation of your pet’s fur and skin. Brush until all debris is removed from the pet’s fur, tangles are removed, and all areas of fur have been brushed.
2. Grooming is a good time to perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. As you brush your pet, look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which your pet’s coat may conceal. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before resuming brushing.
We Also Recommend
MidWest 54" Solutions Series Extra Large Dog Crate