Petsafe Gentle Leader® Headcollar, No-Pull Dog Collar
If your pooch is an extrovert who gets a little too excited on walks, take control of the leash with the PetSafe® Gentle Leader® Headcollar. Created by a veterinary behaviorist over 30 years ago, this headcollar immediately, gently and safely helps you control unwanted leash behaviors like pulling, lunging, barking and jumping. A comfortable neoprene padded nose loop and collar puts pressure on the back of the neck instead of your dog’s throat, which prevents choking and coughing. Easily fit the headcollar on your furry friend in just a few minutes using the adjustable nose loop and neck strap with quick-snap. Our perfect-fit guarantee ensures the headcollar fits petite pups, giant pooches and all canine sizes in between. And, if your dog decides to turn the headcollar into a chew toy, we have a 1-year chew damage replacement policy for a minimal fee.
- Vet and Trainer Recommended: Created by a veterinary behaviorist over 30 years ago, the Gentle Leader® Headcollar puts pet-parents in control of the leash
- Safe Solution for Pulling: Immediately, gently and safely controls unwanted behaviors like excessive leash pulling, barking, lunging and jumping
- Quick and Easy to Fit: Easily fit the headcollar on your dog in just a few minutes using the adjustable nose loop and quick-snap neck strap
- 1-Year Chew Damage Replacement: If your pooch decides to turn the harness into a chew toy, we will replace it for a minimal fee
- Comfort Fit: It has a comfortable neoprene padded nose loop and the headcollar puts pressure on the back of the neck instead of your dog’s throat, which prevents choking and coughing
- Perfect-Fit Guarantee: From small pups to giant pooches and all canine shapes in between, our headcollar fits any size dog
The Gentle Leader Headcollar is an easy-to-fit training tool for teaching your dog better leash manners. When your dog pulls, the Gentle Leader Headcollar gently moves his head and body back towards you. This effectively refocuses his attention to you and off the squirrel, dog, stranger, or other distraction. You can easily train your dog to heel using the Gentle Leader Headcollar plus your preferred training method. Once your dog has learned to let you lead walks, you might only need to use the Gentle Leader Headcollar as a backup during situations when you'll need extra control, like at the vet or dog park.
We Also Recommend
PEDIGREE® Dry Dog Food For Big Dogs Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable